As we celebrate 120yrs, many of you have gone through this great school. We value you as our old students and thus encourage you to register on this site's alumni page. God bless you
The Role of the prefects Entails:
- The maintaining of discipline
- Co-ordinating the network of prefect responsibilities.
- Ensuring that prefects do their jobs of instilling discipline in the general student body.
- Developing in students an attitude of patriotism and loyalty to the school.
- Ensuring a good relationship between the student body and the student leaders.
- Ensuring that the House Captains do their job and help them in any way possible.
- Serving as one with whom their fellow students can identify by displaying admirable qualities.
- Being aware of their behaviour at all times, as they are the school’s major ambassadors.
- Representing students’ concerns to the school administration.
- Meeting with the Patron regularly to discuss issues, which impact the student body and the vision and direction of the school.
Types of Prefects
- Head and Deputy head prefects
- Head and Deputy head girls
- Academic prefects
- Protocol prefects
- Disciplinary prefect
- House prefects
- Mess prefects
- Chapel prefects
- Sports prefects
- Sanitary prefects
- Entertainment prefects
- Furniture prefects
- Time keepers
current prefects body