1st George House
2nd Kennedy House
3rd Sempa House
4th Nsubuga House
5th Armitage House
6th Luboyera House
The Role of the prefects Entails:
- The maintaining of discipline
- Co-ordinating the network of prefect responsibilities.
- Ensuring that prefects do their jobs of instilling discipline in the general student body.
- Developing in students an attitude of patriotism and loyalty to the school.
- Ensuring a good relationship between the student body and the student leaders.
- Ensuring that the House Captains do their job and help them in any way possible.
- Serving as one with whom their fellow students can identify by displaying admirable qualities.
- Being aware of their behaviour at all times, as they are the school’s major ambassadors.
- Representing students’ concerns to the school administration.
- Meeting with the Patron regularly to discuss issues, which impact the student body and the vision and direction of the school.
Types of Prefects
- Head and Deputy head prefects
- Head and Deputy head girls
- Academic prefects
- Protocol prefects
- Disciplinary prefect
- House prefects
- Mess prefects
- Chapel prefects
- Sports prefects
- Sanitary prefects
- Entertainment prefects
- Furniture prefects
- Time keepers
current prefects body