Dear stake- holders, friends and well-wishers of Mengo Senior School,
I bring you warm greetings from the Finance Department. I am persuaded to believe that even when the going is getting tough, you, the tough ones in Christ MUST get moving.
We bless His mighty name for the opportunity to serve you as a team to manage your financial affairs in School under the guidance and stewardship of the Head teacher. The focal office is the Bursar’s office headed currently by Mr. William Sekandi. He has four assistants: Ms. Nantaba Rebecca, Ms. Allen Gwokyalya, Mrs. Kizito Robinah and Mr. Peter Kibuule. The Deans: Lower School, Middle School, Upper School together with their teams and the Quality assurance office are co-opted members of the Finance Department.
The following are some of our assignments in School.
- To guide parents on issues related to school fees payment.
- To follow up income and expenditure lines in School as well as give advice.
- To intervene for workers’ payment in form of salaries and wages
- To mediate between the parent and the school on the most suitable mode of fees clearance.
- To solicit sponsorships in case of need especially when we run heavy projects
- To intervene for the very needy children on issues of fees
- To ensure proper record keeping for the books of accounts to which periodic reference is made during audits and
- Any other duty assigned to us by the Head teacher.
In our work, accountability is key. We ensure that school money is used for the good of all.
May God bless You.